Thai Red Curry Paste
Ingredients: Dried chilli pepper, garlic, shallot, salt, lemongrass, sugar, kaffir lime, galangal, spices (coriander seeds, cumin, cardamom), citric acid.
See below for our delicious Thai Red Curry recipe! We make this all the time, and often throw in whatever we have on hand as it's quite flexible. So if you don't like broccoli, cauliflower, or soy curls, you can always add other veggies and protein. The curry gravy base is the important part!
Thai Red Curry Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Thai Red Curry Paste
- 2 Cans Coconut Milk
- 4 Shallots or 1 Medium Yellow Onion (diced)
- 1 Carrot (peeled and sliced)
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Mix
- 2/3 Cup Soy Curls (Chicken substitute. Optional. Tofu works too.)
- 1/2 Can Baby Corn (cut corn in half)
- 1/2 Can Bamboo Shoots
- 1.5 Tbsp Vegan Fish Sauce (or soy sauce, tamari, or more salt)
- 1/2-2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- Salt to taste
Saute shallots and carrots in oil or use coconut milk if oil-free. Add all other ingredients except lime juice. Simmer curry until all vegetables are cooked and soy curls are tender. Add lime juice and simmer for another minute.
Serve with jasmine rice.